[Chrysler300] G gauges: More precise explanation of problem.

[Chrysler300] G gauges: More precise explanation of problem.

Hi all! thought I would explain it better. I stated before that those 3 out of 4 pointers (needles) wouldn't budge.  They do! However temp gauge stops right past the first (c/) point, never making it to the normal operating temp. indication. As of the oil, it goes until just barely into 'the range'. Finally, the fuel. It goes up (after turning key once or all the way on), to an 1/8 indication then stops. I apologize for not previously explaining EXACT situation regarding pointers. Thanks very much!!   300ly, Brandt J., still 'blind'.

Yahoo! Groups Links