Re: [Chrysler300] '61 G driver power window motor. Any out there!?

Re: [Chrysler300] '61 G driver power window motor. Any out there!?

As I recall, the Left Front is the same motor as the Right Rear and the
Right Front is the same as the Left Rear. So a given car will have 2
different motors, the opposite of each other.
And I'm sure there are several different looking ones, but they may
interchange. Check the mounting holes and the gear position/size.
And I also seem to recall that the motors are not grounded, The
direction of the current flow is what makes them go up or down. This
means you connect your Positive lead to one terminal and the Neg to the
other to see if the motor is good, reverse the leads to see it turn the
other way.

Regards, Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links