Re: [Chrysler300] Seatbelt Requirements

As an aside, PA required ALL cars in '58 with more than 2 tail lights
to disable any more than 2. Seems they had a law on the books from 19xx
or something that said "All cars MUST have 2 tail lights" and they took
that literally.
MD wouldn't let the '70 Super-birds and Road-runners get tagged because
you couldn't see the front bumper (It had one behind the nose cone). In
71 they woke up and dropped the ruling.

It's all Grandfathered which means: What was, is.

Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links