[Chrysler300] I'm 34, love 300's, and have a question

[Chrysler300] I'm 34, love 300's, and have a question

I guess I'm one of the really young ones by the sound of things.......guess
that's why I have so many questions? I was almost born in a '65 300 I still
own and have loved them ever since. I joined this club in 2002 at the age of
31 and although I've never attended a show I feel as though I know many of
you and look forward to putting a face to the names one day. I had the
pleasure of meeting Fern Rivard a couple weeks ago but he's the only member
I've met in person to date!

I know it's sometimes hard to break the ice in a group that is already well
aquainted but you'll only get out of this club what you put in. With everone
having one common interest it shouldn't be difficult to make conversation
with anyone.

As for customs, it's your car and your money.......................

Now, I have a question. I'm wanting to install the windsheild and rear glass
on my '65 300 and wondered if anyone could offer some guidance or 'tricks'
to make the job go smoothly and give me a nice seal as well. I've heard a
string or light rope can help pop the seal over the lip?

Ryan Hill (Vancouver, B.C.)

Yahoo! Groups Links