Re: [Chrysler300] Headlight Relay Kits

Hello, John and Group:

I believe that all Chryslers were switched to 12V systems for 1956.  If
that is true then my 12V kits are compatible with 56 and newer.  55 and
older will require 6V kits.

I will also add that these kits, 6V and 12V, can be used for any
application where high amperage power is needed.  This includes Vehicles,
Tractors, and Machinery of any type as long as the load does not exceed
the relay's rating of 40 Amps.  If a circuit breaker is desired, I would
supply a 30 Amp to protect the relay.  Larger wires would also be used.
I have access to Bosch relays to 75 Amp and circuit breakers to 150 Amps.
 These kits would be "custom built".

To confirm an order, please mail a check for the appropriate amount to:

Marshall Larson
15747 Ronneby Road NE
Foley, MN  56329 - 8201

Thanks.

> Hi
> would these be correct for 56 Chrysler?
> if so I want the ones with circuit breaker for both high and low
> beam.  thanks
> John Baker

Give the gift of life to a sick child.