Re: [Chrysler300] Headlight Relay Kits

Hi Tom

I can't answer any questions about Gregg's products but I am confident
that they are as good and probably better than the original harnesses.
That being said, I believe that Halogen lights may require more current
than the original system was designed to deliver.  In any case, they will
certainly require more current than the original lights did.

The purpose of these relays is to relieve the headlight switch, high beam
switch, and the main harness of the high current load that the headlights
require.  This should reduce the risk of component damage and even fire
under the dash.

There is a well used adage in the electronics world that all electric
circuits run on smoke.  If the smoke gets out, the circuit no longer
works!

The price of one relay kit with circuit breaker is $20 plus $5 for
shipping and handling.   A second kit in the same shipment would be an
additional $20.

Minnesota Marshall
Red G,  27 & 28 Dodge Brothers