[Chrysler300] Headlight Relay Kits

Group:

I now have 12 Volt relay kits with auto-resetting circuit breakers.
Would everyone please re-order and specify "with" or "without" circuit
breakers.  Regarding kits for 6 Volt cars, the cost of the relay is
higher than I expected, so my previously quoted $17 doesn't stand.
However, I can get them cheaper if I buy in volume (more than 10).

It will take two kits to control both high and low beam on each car.  If
you want to control the high beam only, that will take one kit.

Price list:

6 Volt Kit                                        $25

6 Volt Kit with in-line fuse                $29

12 Volt Kit                                        $12

12 Volt Kit with circuit breaker        $20

Shipping & Handling                        $5

Marshall

Give the gift of life to a sick child.