From: Charles Holmberg
To: Don Verity
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 11:17 AM
Subject: Charles Holmberg 300 stuff

Hi Don. We met at the Plymouth Meet and you gave me a ride in your neet 300G. These days, I'm trying to get the correct points for my 4-speed K. I heard Blue Streak are the best. When I ordered some, they came back opposite like as if they're for another vehicle. I was wondering if you can supply me with a correct Blue Streak part number for the dual-points & condenser for a 300-K 360 HP. Also, Don, since I have 3 other 64 Chrysler's, New Yorkers & Imperial, I wanted to be be able to rebuild my own Distributors. Can you tell me if the shafts are still available, and would you tell me about the special tools required and how to get them. Thanks, Don, Hope things are going fine for you & your Letter Cars. Charles