Steering Wheel Restoration

I see posts quite often on Steering Wheeel Restoration.
Shrock Brothers in PA are restoring Studebaker Wheels as well as hard to find rubber parts.
Maybe if we get a list together of those members that are in need of having a wheel restored someone could contact them with the needs and see if they would take on the project (Maybe a Club Project).
Their price for a Studebaker wheel is vey resonable compared to some other vendors. They just released a GT Hawk wheel at $450.00 which is quite complicated to restore.
Put me down for a "61.
Go to WWW.SHROCKBROTHERS.COM to check out their stuff. Currently they are strickly Studebaker.
Maybe someone has already tried this?

Ken Boyd

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/