Monday Hemi story

Just had to share a great car experience from yesterday.
I had my 300G vert out for a Sunday drive (it's cold here in Massachusetts,but no sand or salt trucks out yet) when I came to a stop light on a 4-lane road in my town.
I was sitting in the right lane at the red light, when a rather large DodgeRam pickup truck slooowly pulled up on my left. The passenger window was down, and the guys in the truck were obviously car guys checking out the G.
I could not resist the temptation, so I put my window down and shouted up to the passenger in the truck, "Hey, that thing got a Hemi?". To my surprise and glee, the passenger laughed a bit and shot back, "You're about to find out, let's go!". So the light turned green, I 'semi' punched the gas, just enough to leave in a straight line, but with tire squeal and a nice 20 ft or so of black stripe on the pavement behind me, and I think I startled them to the point that the driver of the truck backed off for a second, which was all I needed. We all had wide smiles on our faces, and I wish I could have had the moment on film. These guys were total strangers to me, but the whole episode went as smoothly as any Dodge commercial you've ever seen. Just had to share it with folks who would understand.
Regards,
John