Re: [Chrysler300] Part # For 1960 300 F Cam

Re: [Chrysler300] Part # For 1960 300 F Cam

Hi All:
The correct PN for the 300F and G is 2129203, as stated. This is an assembly
PN, however, of PN 141194 indexing pin and PN 2129201 camshaft (Number on
camshaft drawing). This is the way one would get the cam from service. I would
doubt, therefore, that the 2129203 number would ever be on the cam itself.
Certainly the #2129804 is for something else.
In the '70s sometime, I purchased a 2129203 camshaft from Chrysler, and that
is the one the Club used to make the master for all the "Club Cams" available
today. Since they utilize any appropriate core for regrinding, most any
number might be found on them. Hope this helps clarify, rather than confuse. I
have not heard of any problems with the Club cam which has been "in production"
for many years. 300ly, Gil Cunningham