300M

I'm giving serious consideration to buying a 300M. I am looking at '99s right now, and wonder how the service history has been on them, now that they have been out almost 5 years I know there are several Club members that own them, and I would appreciate knowing any specific problems experienced with the cars. Based on what I've heard up 'til now, they sound like reliable vehicles.

I would also like to know what fuel economy I could expect. The cheapest gas available in the San Fran bay area I've seen is now $2.07 for regular...yikes!

Any problem areas with these cars?

Bob J
300G