           From: "Paul Thomassen" <thomassenp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Fuel Tank Sending Unit Sock
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. CarQuest Auto Parts
           From: mplindahl@xxxxxxx
      4. Ram part # is...
           From: "Thomas L. DeBusk" <cfdebusk@xxxxxx>
      5. Re: Ram part # is...
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Ram part # is...
           From: "Thomas L. DeBusk" <cfdebusk@xxxxxx>
      7. Re: Ram part # is...
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. '56 Brake Booster
           From: cotejohnr@xxxxxxx
      9. Re-Power my Chrysler
           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re-Power my Chrysler
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:04:58 -0500
   From: "Paul Thomassen" <thomassenp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Empty Gas Tank Storage

I have recently acquired a good gas tank, that I want to use about a year
or so from now.  The tank is clean of visible residue or rust at this
time.  What would be the best way to keep the tank in good shape for the
future?  Should I internally coat it with one of the available gas tank
sealers now, or when I install the tank?  Or just leave it alone?

Any thoughts or experiences?

Thanks

Paul Thomassen

Message: 2