Re: [Chrysler300] Re-Power my Chrysler

What a concept! Maybe it can power the new space plane?
Jokes aside, now you see how the Japs kick American car makers butts. Having
worked on Jap cars for the last 20 years of my Prof. career, I know there is
no end of what they can and will do and failure is not built in. That motor
is really mind bending.........but what starts it?

Ray Jones