Re: [Chrysler300] 58 D electrical night-mare

Re: [Chrysler300] 58 D electrical night-mare

You need to look in the area where they were working on the top. Sounds like
they mashed some wires together. Check around the top cylinder, follow the
harnes from the taillights back to the front and look around the wheel house
area. Also make sure a wrong bulb wasen't installed in the taillightsd. Like
a single bulb in a double contact socket or vice versa.
Ray Jones in AR