Re: [Chrysler300] 58 D electrical night-mare

Re: [Chrysler300] 58 D electrical night-mare

Hi Zak -

Sounds like you have two problems. This would be my approach: First, I would
disconnect the directional signal harness at the steering column. I believe you
can do this without affecting the continuity of the other electrical circuits.
Then I would get the brake and stop light problems worked out. I would then
check to see that all the wires on the 'female' side of the directional signal
connector are matching up to the correct ones on the 'male' side. It sounds
like the connector was changed out and the wires found their way to the wrong
slots. You should consult the schematic in the service manual to verify the
connections.

Let us know how you make out !

Ron