           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      2. 55/56 300
           From: lhh225@xxxxxxx
      3. 58 D electrical night-mare
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 65 heater,a/c switch - reply
           From: "BRUCE NAIMY" <brucenaimy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 62 300 wheel cylinders
           From: bjljbl2@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: 58 D electrical night-mare
           From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx
      7.
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: 58 D electrical night-mare
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:32:02 EDT
   From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1962 Factory Finish

Hi Matt and All:
The 1962 Chrysler battery hold downs were finished as follows:
       1. Body color on the one bolted to the fender inner. (Painted with
car)
       2. Dark grey or blackish "phosphate" finish on the separate hooked
hold down.
       3. Rubberized material covering the entire double right angle piece

which goes
           across the top of the battery.
Don't know if someone already answered you privately on this, but hope it
helps out.
300ly, Gil

Message: 2