steering center link

I have a 1964 Chrysler 300K. When I went to get the front end aligned I was
told that I needed a center link for the steering. This part is the rod
dead center in the steering system and is two or three feet long. I would
like to know if anyone has this part available or knows of a source and
approximate cost for this item. I would appreciate any input that anyone
might have regarding this part.