Re: [Chrysler300] 57 power steering pitman/sector shaft seal.

Re: [Chrysler300] 57 power steering pitman/sector shaft seal.

57 and "up to" 58 models had the coaxial type power steering.
>My guess is if his book only shows back to 58 then it is most likely to be
>for the "after" 58 steering. Part number for the seal is 1730985 and shows
>that was used from 4/6/56 to early 58 models.

Interchanges recognize 1730985 as a Chrysler number only (it does exist) and
the following interchange numbers:

Chicago Rawhide 12350 (new NAPA)

Victor 46113 (old NAPA and Carquest)

National 68595