RE: [Chrysler300]Waldron's Exhaust

Good morning group,
I ordered a complete exhaust system from Waldron's Antique Car Exhaust
Parts. I placed the order on 3/5 and received it on 3/12. I installed it
last weekend and it fit perfectly. They told me when I placed the order
that they have all the old Chrysler specs. Their price was very reasonable,
too. I would recommend this company.

Mark Souders
300H