Re: [Chrysler300] 300 HEMI C concept car

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 HEMI C concept car

Gents/Ladies,
This month's issue of "Car & Driver" features an article on a pending Chrysler Sport Tourer (read: station wagon) that will have a hemi engine. Grille looks VERY similar to the 1957-1961 series letter cars, albeit in an updated format. Expect a hemi car in the $35-40k price range in the near future; however, it might have 4 doors if you can live with that. Along the dratted trend of taking past marques (e.g., Impala SS) and "modernizing" them to consumer tastes. Still, a hemi is a hemi. By extension, wouldn't be surprised to see a hemi convt for around $50k by 2005-2007. Just an educated guess.

David Morrison

> Got to see the 300 HEMI concept car.
> If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I have pictures casa@xxxx
> It makes you want to jump in her and let her rip.

I got a look at the Mercedes version of a similar car. Isn't the
Hemi-C aa dead issue now. Can't see a $40,000 car being made that
is an awful lot alike to their $80,000 car.