RE: [Chrysler300] 68 300

With all due respect, it's no secret this has always
been a lettercar club. The motto says so in every
club news, the roster, and the website.

We do coddle the "step children" like Jennifer by
listing ownership of non-letters in the roster, and
offering classified ads for non-letter needs.

I think if you are a non-letter owner and you want to
get something out of this club, you have to use the
roster to make contact with other non-letter owners...

Andy