RE: [Chrysler300] 68 300

Hi Andy,

It's the snoot in the air attitude like this that caused me ( with
my 300G ) to not renew my membership in the 300 Club over a quarter of a
century ago. It's still here, and I won't renew it this time either. I
keep all my old Chryslers running fine all by myself. They aren't just toys
with me, they are my only transportation machines - and have been for most
of the last half century. I don't need you guys in the least.

If anyone in authority is reading this, please feel free to cancel
my membership effective immediately BUT ONLY IF YOU REFUND THE REMAINING
PRICE OF THE SUBSCRIPTION.

Kurt

Kurt Greske ( kurt_greske@xxxx )