Idler Arm rebuild

Hi Hardy,

There are, indeed, rebuild kits for idler arms that use ball bearings
instead of the cheap, crappy rubber and metal insert original design. I
have used a couple of these kits ot rebuild my idler arms, and I do believe
that they are eminently superior to the original setup. Yes, of course,
they are concours-incorrect... and, if you care about that, then an
original-style rebuild kit is the way to go . Contact Rare Parts at 1 800
621-2005, they probably have what you need, or can rebuild your idler arm as
per your requirements . Or any front end component of your car, for that
matter.

John