Penetrating Oil

Nut-Z-Lube cuts through the rust better than any of the products you mentioned. It is also an excellent degreaser.
Ask Jack Wiltse, long time Club member. He'll tell you how good it is.
You can even use it on your hands to rid the grease from skin and under nails. No solvents, No health hassard and no horrible stink like PB Blaster.
Muriatic acid works well on steel and concrete but it's not the answer for anyone restoring a vehicle.
Give me your mailing address and I'll send you a free aerosol can.
Ed Del Grande (300B/C)