      1. Re: did you know??????
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      2. Dates for the 2003 Forward Look Calendar?
           From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: did you know??????
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Dates for the 2003 Forward Look Calendar?
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 57 speedometer?
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: (no subject)
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: (no subject)
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 57 speedometer?
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: 57 speedometer?
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: 57 speedometer?
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
     12. Penetrating Oil
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 13:23:34 EST
   From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: did you know??????

In a message dated 11/30/2002 9:41:28 AM Central Standard Time,
carbuyer02@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> they have a 528 hemi for chrysler
> i was looking on holley site and lookes at engine and specs on them
> and i found it look for yourself
>
> go to chrysler you will see
> http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/Products/STAV/StAvCMc.html
>

> shawn

Shawn,
For some reason they (Holley) are not showing the 472 cube version, but there
is one. I forget the HP rating that Chrysler gives it, but it about 550 as I
recall.
If you are considering buying one, the statistics show a lot fewer problems
(QC) with the 472 version than either of the other two. And shop around a bit
before you buy, ... You can get a decent break on them.
Ron...

Message: 2