From: Kelly Pierce [mailto:jkrestor300@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2002 10:00 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; News4ge@xxxx; Don Verity
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Penetrating Oil

I must agree that PB Blaster is as good as it gets-- and it is not
expensive, easy to find and works fast. Mopars manifold solvent works well
but is pricey in comparison. PB has saved me a lot of skinned knuckles and
%#&*@ language! If you have not tried it pick up a can next time you are in
the automotive section at Wal-Mart, or stop at Napa. PS- I finally got a
300M and couldn't be happier with it. What a automobile! By the time it's
paid for I should be able to buy a V8 300N....... Joe Pierce 300Kx2, 300M
plus others.