Future meet dates and locations

Hi Gang;
Here's some of the latest Meet info for your planners:

Spring 2003 is June 11-15 in Battle Creek, MI
Fall 2003 is Sept 3-7 in Dayton, OH
Spring 2004 is May 12-16 in the Lehigh Valley of PA
Fall of 2004 is Sept ??? (still working on the date) in Maine
For more info you can contact the Meet hosts below, next year for all the
details. The closer to the date, the more info available, any of which can
change.
For you Left Coast people, we're planing one in Reno in the spring of 2005

Let me know if you need more info now, and plan on attending some or all of
these meets. And as always, I'm looking for Hosts for Fall of 2005 and
beyond.
Ray Jones