500 ci

i was told i had to use the 268 cam for the manifolds to work properly. the
length of the rams, speed and resonance of air, etc. or it would not work. do
you know something different because a 268 cam is kinda small for what i was
looking at, actually i want a 280 ish like you did, and it is going in my k
car also. what about the oil control rings, are they in the ring landings?,
please let me know about hte cam. hope you feel better. good luck, tim