Re: [Chrysler300] One good turn deserves another!!

Re: [Chrysler300] One good turn deserves another!!

Dan et al;
I too remember the tale about the nuts not falling off as easily if left
threaded on the left wheel, BUT, (stay with me here!)...... the laws of
physics state that a body in motion tends to stay in motion and a body at
rest tends to stay at rest.
So, if you think about it, it makes sense that a right handed (clockwise)
thread, when the wheel turns counter-clockwise would prefer to stay put and
keep itself tight (counter to the wheel rotation). They shoud have put left
threads on the right side!!
Unless there is a "gyroscopic" influence here, it doesn't compute.
Maybe it was a "Board Room" decision that the engineers wanted to see if
anyone was awake up there!
Maybe we should ask "Lefty"!!!
Couldn't resist contributing 2 cents,
John Cote