Fwd: [Chrysler300] DaimlerChrysler Announcement

Fwd: [Chrysler300] DaimlerChrysler Announcement

Hi all,
My two cents, Who is Celine Dion going to appeal to? I don't want to offend
anyone, but in twenty years she is going to be completely forgotten about. I
heard mention of Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash, two people with true talent,
who won't be forgotten. Celine should sell alot of Chryslers to 30 something
single women with their clocks ticking, I guess Chrysler thinks thats a
demographic worth shooting for.

On a more positive note, I do think Chrysler is making good spokesperson
decisions with the P.T. cruiser. They hired one of my freelance employees as
the spokesperson. He's a great guy and this contract is really going to help
him and his family. He really deserved the break and as with 95% of the
actors in L.A. he was broke.

Sean Duggan
Los Angeles