Oh ye of little faith...

I know what your going to think... and to be perfectly honest, I did
too. That's until I carefully looked at the facts before me and got
involved.

Here on the listserver we all plug companies we've been happy with so
I wanted to do the same and share what may possibly be the best thing I've
EVER come across for those of us who are endeared to our 4 wheeled, chrome
laden, dual quaded offspring.

Now my dilemma... the company forbids spam so I can't mention them
outright and since this is the listserver I suppose I'd better mention
something 300 related.

Ok, here goes... Let's say I could purchase gasoline at an incredible
discount, no wait; better yet; let's say I was getting gasoline for FREE and
I had a pretty good supplemental income coming in all due to this consumer
benefit program ... how long would it take to swap a 600 cubic inch Mopar
Mega block for my tired shortrammed 413?

Well enough of the innuendo I'm sure everyone can read between the
lines. I've already shared this off-line with some of you and there's no
reason not to offer information about this opportunity to anyone else who is
curious. This is real !
Can't hurt to look can it? You may be surprised... I sure as heck was.
E-mail me privately at MWL1967@xxxx , I'll get you a link to the site and
you can make your own decision :)

300ly
Mike Laiserin