sticking brakes in 58

Seems that every time I start driving the 58 after it has sat a day or two
the brakes stick when the car stops. they release immediately after putting
it in reverse and after driving it a while the problem seems to disappear.
Pulled one to look at it and everything seems clean and well adjusted.

Any words of wisdom? Simple fix??? Drive it more???

Thanks

Terry