           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. (unknown)
           From: Gary Finger <my300g@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. SV: Goers Cataloge Help
           From: "Carl Westman" <carl.westman@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: (unknown)
           From: "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: (unknown)
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Center Link
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:10:30 -0700
   From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Goers Cataloge Help

Putting together the '62 300 engine compartment.

Have a bunch of items from Goers that are numbered in their little bags.

I know what most of the items are, though I can't locate my catalogue to
figure out what some of the items are.

Can anyone help me with what the following Gary Goers part numbers are
for?

# 19

# 61

Thanks!