Re: [Chrysler300] Product and company praise -Also, Air Conditioning rep

Re: [Chrysler300] Product and company praise -Also, Air Conditioning repair

gary and all;
the a/c on my wifes 77 newport ''beater'' that will get no
repairs that arent necessary for safety or to keep it running a while
longer, isnt worth the effort of the under dash slow leak repair. it
will fix with stop leak or it will not work at all, it isnt worth the
effort. the same goes for my 66 n/y'er, ive gone as far as replacing the
compressors with sankyo 508's and with the exception of hoses, thats all
they are gonna get. now, if the 300 k ram car were an a/c car, it would
get fixed properly, its a matter of priorities...

JEFF
tucson az.