Re: [Chrysler300] Product and company praise -Also, Air Conditioning rep

Re: [Chrysler300] Product and company praise -Also, Air Conditioning repair

Come on guys. Stop leak in an A/C system. Like the other post said it can gum up things. Do it right, fix it right. You are going to bit the bullet some day anyway. It may be worse if you put some foreign stuff in your system. That's worse that putting stop leak in you radiator or tires.
On the A/C subject I now have completed the design conversion using a late A/C seal in a early V-2 compressor, (up to early 61). It takes several machining ops on the late seal and the early seal seat cover. The good thing is now you can have a fresh late technology seal that will work with R12 or 134A. Price $75 shipped within the US. I also have standard late seal, (late 61 up until they stopped making the RV2. $25 shipped in US. Also have main shaft bearings for both, (different sizes). If you are not up to the rebuild then I do the complete unit. I have done them for other club members.
If I can help drop me an A/C line. Pun intended.

Gary, The parts Doc