Re: [Chrysler300]413 Motor

With regard to cutting valve seats (although you are going with hardnened
seats) I have read that it is better to have the 3 angle cut with a single
cutter versus the more traditional methods. I have ground seats using 3
different stones to get 3 angle cut for better sealing.

Also, on the 413, can it be bored over .060"?

Dave Moore