64 300 K trunk mats, car show etc.......

64 300 K trunk mats, car show etc.......

Hello to All!
I have what I hope is not a stupid question. Did the K use the same trunk mat/material as the New Yorker? Is any one reproducing the mat or the correct material? My K ht trunk mat was really trashed when I got the car in 1982 and I put a mat from a New Yorker in it at that time. My original was a cloth/carpet style material, not molded rubber like my 300 sport has/had. Any assistance would be much appreciated!
Don't forget the Cruzin the Rims car show in Billings, Mt. July 12 & 13 hosted by Beartooth Mopars. Bring your brute out to cruise in Big Sky Country and give it a real run in the sun! We are close to Yellowstone Park, Custer Battlefield, Pompey's Pillar and lots of open highway!!!!!!!!
Joe Pierce
64 300 K ht., K conv., 64 Sport 2drht., and the one of none 300 9 pass. S/W.!!