From: David Kleespies
To: Wayne Graefen
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 12:00 AM
Subject: 1957 300 C

Wayne,
I am sending you the link to the section of our web site that has the first installment on the Restoration of the 300 C. As the restoration proceeds I will send you updates. You can forward the link on to the Members of your club and I hope that all of you enjoy the restoration. Thanks for all of your help with this project.
Later,
Dave
http://www.dspedalcarrestorations.com./1957__300c.htm

--- David Kleespies