      1. 727 tranny
           From: "moxie" <moxie@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: '62 Parking Brake
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. HI
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Interesting comments from 1961 Car & Driver re 300F.
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Nuts & bolts
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: HI
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:18:43 -0400
   From: "moxie" <moxie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 727 tranny

Does anyone out there know where I can find a small yoke for a 727 tranny?
Bob Eaton  moxie@xxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks

Message: 2
   Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 11:01:53 -0700
   From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: '62 Parking Brake

When I worked in gas a station, back in the late sixties, the owner had a
cute little tool with a miniature screwdriver grip on one end and a little

hook shape on the other to turn that adjuster. Since that tool was only
good for that one task, you probably won't find many of them around
today.You might as well take an old screwdriver and bend it until it will
fit in there.

Mike

At 08:02 PM 4/13/02 -0700, Jennifer Allyn wrote:
>Once upon a time, in late '61, the 1962 Chrysler's rolled out of
>factories & into dealerships.
>People not only marveled at the Astradome, but never gave their parking
>brakes a thought!
>
>Now, some 40 years later I've decided to think about a simple
>adjustment; but how?
>The shop manual tells a simple enough tale.  Once I climbed under the
>torqueflite and removed the inspection plate, I could not figure out how
>to turn the adjustment wheel.
>Brake adjusting tool?  Screwdriver?  If that cross member wasn't there,
>I wouldn't sound so lame on the subject!
>
>Anyone have a good plan on how to do this or a good tool to use?
>
>Thanks!
>Matt Allyn

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>For list server instructions, go to