           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:54:59 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1957 300 C PEDAL CAR Restoration!

Howdy,

We have an invitation to watch the restoration progress of a 300C pedal
car on a company web page.  I don't know how many of the rest of you saw
this on eBay a few weeks ago.  It needs MAJOR work but this company is up
to it.  I'm supplying Dave with a sample hubcap and side view twin-strut
mirror so that he can duplicate them in scale for the pedal car.  If you
look around his web site, you will find a similar '57 Mercury.  It is
incredible!!

Enjoy,
Wayne