Re: [Chrysler300] Back Seat Panel removal

Re: [Chrysler300] Back Seat Panel removal

Hi Myles,

I took the rear panel behind the rear seat backs off
my G a few years ago. As I recall, after you remove
both seat backs, there are three Phillips head screws
located along the top of the panel, one at each end
and one in the middle. I don't remember anything other
the seat backs holding the lower area of the rear
panel.

Bruce Paul-Cherry Hill