Re: [Chrysler300] Back Seat Panel removal

Re: [Chrysler300] Back Seat Panel removal

Myles,

After removing the seats and console, remove the 2 pieces of interior chrome that are at the bottom rear of the rear windows. Finally, there were 3 phillips head screws in my car that were approximately 4-5 inches down from the package shelf, spaced evenly from left to right. These were kind of difficult to find as they went directly through the carpet. The heads of the screws were concealed by the carpet. If you look though the trunk, you can sewhere they are screwed into the bracing. The panel will then lift up and out.

Good luck.

Richard Osborne

>>> "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxx> 12/12/01 11:04PM >>>
Gang ---

Any tips on the steps on how to remove the back seat panel off a G?

Thanks

Myles