Your 300H

Desperately seeking 300H stories. I?ve extended the
deadline for the 300H feature due to the low response.
Please send me a story and photos on your 300H if you
can. Even if a few people send just a couple
paragraphs and a photo, it?ll help. Feature length
stories welcomed, and needed. Do your patriotic duty.
Uphold the good name 300H owners everywhere. Keep the
Club rolling.

300ly,
Andy Mikonis
Editor: Chrysler 300 Club News