From: dan300f@xxxxxxx [mailto:dan300f@xxxxxxx]
Sent: May 24, 2004 3:54 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Modern Fuel Line

Hi all:

Just a little word on ethanol.

In 1985, I drove my 1956 Dodge to the WPC Meet in Detroit.  On the way home,
somewhere in Iowa, I decided to fill up with an ethanol mixture to see how it
would work.  Did I ever make a mistake.  The car ran extremely rugged.  I
could hardly wait to run the tank down and get to the next fill-up and buy some
"good" gasoline.  If I had my druthers, I would ban ethanol mixtures.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA

Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used