      1. RE: SALVAGE YARD DIRECTORY
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. nicely equipped 62 Newport
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 300 f power source
           From: Leggatt <leggatt@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Lefty's "BRIGHT" idea
           From: "Johnl" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Lefty's "BRIGHT" idea
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Lefty's "BRIGHT" idea
           From: "Johnl" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Lefty's "BRIGHT" idea
           From: "Johnl" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: SALVAGE YARD DIRECTORY
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Black Magic on the Steering Committee
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Lefty's "BRIGHT" idea
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Reaction to Lazenby's prices
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
     12. Black Magic Steering - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Lefty's "BRIGHT" idea
           From: "Johnl" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Reaction to Lazenby's prices
           From: c300c@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: member's "BRIGHT" ideas
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. 413 Cam Clearance
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: 413 Cam Clearance
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 04:53:01 -0700
   From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: SALVAGE YARD DIRECTORY

Has anyone out there besides me used www.junkyards.com ?
You can actually list the part you are looking for and the junkyards will call you!!
Got my 57 Generator this way.
John