Re: [Chrysler300] member's "BRIGHT" ideas

Re: [Chrysler300] member's "BRIGHT" ideas

Amen!
from over the top.
I agree with you and nobody listens to me either.
But don't hold the Club responsible. Nobody speaks German.
Just be thankful that the real letter cars were either 2 door hardtops or convertibles. That will help the confusion. The 300C is a monsterous 4 door sedan, like the old lumpy Mercedes of the mid nineties.
The real letter cars are from the real Chrysler Corporation.
It is gone the way of Studebaker.