      1. hello had a couple of question and one comment
           From: "car man" <carbuyer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: does the 1970 chrysler 300 have.........
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 64 300k camshaft part 2
           From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: 64 camshaft help, please
           From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: FW: Plastic Cam Gears
           From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
      6. Parts
           From: Mikael Färdig <mickefardig57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Parts
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      8. Gray 300G
           From: "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Gray 300G
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. 62 grille medallions
           From: "Bob at Simplex" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Gray 300G
           From: "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Gray 300G
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: Gray 300G
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Gray 300G
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Gray 300G
           From: Dean Mullinax <DeS4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Electric windows and Joys of Edison!!
           From: "lajugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Windshield wiper foot pedal on 57C
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. Gray 300G on ebay
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 14:10:45 +0000
   From: "car man" <carbuyer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: hello had a couple of question and one comment

the question is does anyone know if it would be hard to find a new plastic
moulding for between my rear and front passenger side window(i got the 1970
chrysler 300 convertible)
and also i need to find the word 3 that used to be on the back now it says
hundred
so i gonne need to get that too
and te coment maybe i'm jumping the gun

but in tr clubs news letter there new members on one page right
well i'm not on it :*(

got to go
shawn

Message: 2