           From: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Baby Moons
           From: "Mark Schueller" <f41324@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:58:06 -0700
   From: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: free foam

                            NOTICE
   The club store has a large supply of white foam
material that is about 1/32" in thickness that can be
used under the triangular carb. linkage that bolts
to the firewall, engine side, that is fastened to the
firewall with three (3) bolts. Under that bracket,
there is this triangular "gasket" made of white foam.
  This material will be sent to those who would
request it, free of charge. One other detail that can
be used in your 300 restoration project.
     The CLUB STORE

Message: 2