           From: "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Back Seat Panel removal
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Back Seat Panel removal
           From: Bruce Paul <b_paul_ncp@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Tire Math
           From: "Terry & Emily Lynch" <terrytown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:04:45 -0500
   From: "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Back Seat Panel removal

Gang  ---

Any tips on the steps on how to remove the back seat panel off a G?

Thanks

Myles

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:07:25 -0500
   From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Back Seat Panel removal

Myles,

After removing the seats and console, remove the 2 pieces of interior
chrome that are at the bottom rear of the rear windows. Finally, there
were 3 phillips head screws in my car that were approximately 4-5 inches
down from the package shelf, spaced evenly from left to right. These were
kind of difficult to find as they went directly through the carpet. The
heads of the screws were concealed by the carpet. If you look though the
trunk, you can se where they are screwed into the bracing. The panel will
then lift up and out.

Good luck.

Richard Osborne

>>> "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/12/01 11:04PM >>>
Gang  ---

Any tips on the steps on how to remove the back seat panel off a G?

Thanks

Myles

For list server instructions, go to

Message: 3